A School Information Management System
All educational settings need to collect and record a range of information on students and outcomes. However, for many, a large-scale school information management system can be too expensive or too difficult to navigate.
LearnTrek has been designed with small and alternative settings in mind, and allows users to collect, track and analyse information, especially for students for whom indicators of progress are difficult to track. With LearnTrek, the student journey is always at the heart of our design: no matter what the starting point we help schools and students reach their destination.
Our simple design makes adding, reviewing and searching data easy and quick for busy school staff.
Learn Trek has been designed as a flexible and affordable alternative to standard school information management systems.
Our easy to use interface helps staff get the most of limited time, streamlining processes and saving you money.
Learn Trek comes complete with the following standard features:
- Student profile screen with demographic data
- Student registers
- Student timetable
- Student/ class journal
- Safeguarding dashboard and reporting
- Social emotional progress tracking
- Attendance, Engagement and Behaviour tracking
- Half termly and termly target setting feature
- Qualification achievement record
- Arrival and destination tracking
- Outcome tracking analysis
- Academic achievement record
- Half termly, termly and annual reports
- File uploads for document management
- Student snapshot report
- Staff compliance dashboard
- Staff compliance email reminders
- Professional contacts screen
- School transport details screen
- Student alerts
- Document upload function
- “7 Indicators of progress” (Rochford Review) tracking feature
- Full range of management reports
- Help desk support 9am-5pm weekdays
Additional features include:
- Customiseable behaviour management tracking feature
- Extensive safeguarding communication features
- Exam results tracking
- Enhanced help desk support 24/7