Flexible design for small schools and alternative provision
Add/ edit student
This demo shows the add/edit student function.
- register new students and capture demographic data
- change and prioritise student address and guardian details
- add student transport details
- add professional contacts (social worker, YOT worker, CAMHS worker etc)
- select from a wide range of reasons for referral/ diagnoses
- add student alerts so that vital information is foregrounded.
This demo shows the timetable function.
A drag and drop timetable drives student outcome data at the staff/subject/curriculum level.
- add/change a timetable every half term or as required
- search through previous timetables
- track outcomes against specific subjects or teachers.
Add / search daily logs
This demo shows how daily logs are recorded and searched.
- tag logs with specific concerns including safeguarding/behavioral concerns and social-emotional progress.
- search logs by tagged concern
- search log by date range
- search logs by key word.
Track behaviour and attendance
This demo shows how users can collect information on students’ behaviour and attendance.
- track students’ behaviour by the lesson, the day, the week, the half term, the term and the year in a range of formats (compatible with SHAPE, BEARS and other reward systems)
- collect attendance and engagement data
- analyse data displayed on a student progress graph
- track progress over an academic year.
Target Setting & Self-Awareness
This demo shows how to set student targets and record self-awareness.
- add, edit and delete student targets each half term or term.
- review targets via appear on half-termly, termly and annual reports.
- record students’ reflections about their own personal-social development (PSD) and track these reflections over an academic year.
Track student achievement
This demo shows student subject achievement tracking.
- track outcomes in both National Curriculum and alternative curriculum subjects.
- track achievement each half term or each time a new timetable is added.
- review subject achievement via half-termly, termly, annual and ‘snapshot’ reports.
This demo shows post-placement outcome tracking feature.
- track how your curriculum impacts outcomes at 3, 6, 9 & 24 months post- school placement.
- record outcomes for students and show the impact of your programme on the number of your students Not in Education, Employment or Training (NEET).